Identity Requirement Policy
To verify your identity, you need to provide us with images of the following documents:
- A Passport, Driving License or other national Photo Identity Card
- An up-to-date utility bill or bank statement from within the previous three months.
Please note, the bill must be in your name and match the residential address you used to register on our website. If you are verifying an account on behalf of a business, please provide documents verifying the following information:
- The company’s Registered Office and Business Address
- Proof of the company’s status and date of incorporation
- Official ID documents (Passport, Driving License or other government-issued ID document) of Directors, Shareholders, Owners, Persons with a significant interest and any other individual with access to the account and whom you wish to authorise to bid using the account.
After your document images have been verified and approved by our team, your Bid button will be activated. All bidding approvals are entirely at our discretion, and you will be notified when the process is completed. Please note that approval may be refused and we reserve the right to request further verification, and to revoke and withdraw bid approval at a later date subject to our terms and conditions.
Please note that due to high demand, verification and approval decisions can take up to 24 hours after we have received your document images. We strongly recommend registering and verifying your account at least 24 hours before an auction goes live to ensure your approval is completed before the auction has started.
We take the verification and approval process very seriously, and the process cannot be rushed or circumvented under any circumstances. If you register during a live auction, you will have to wait until we have verified your account before you can place any bids.